Pages

In Case You Were Juandering

Here's my take on Mr. Juan Pablo.
It was love at first sight for me when he walked out of that Limo on Desiree's season of the Bachelorette.
That latin accent and body... I think it's safe to say that all of America fell, and we fell hard.
I was heartbroken when she let him go, but became extremely thrilled that he was the next Bachelor.


So here we are, about half way through the season,
and I am not impressed.
Actually, I am sorely disappointed.
He bugs! BAD!
Don't get me wrong, there are moments when I think I'm a big fan...
but those moments are few and far between.
I'm having a hard time watching every week honestly.

First of all, on one on one conversations, he talks to them like they are babies.
It makes me cringe.
He is always looking at their boobs.
He says that he doesn't want to disappoint Camilla, but uh,
making out with almost every girl in one night, and
getting "wild" in the ocean, yeah okay.
I know, I know, it's part of the show. 
But it bothers me.

I feel like he thinks he's all that on group dates becuase he's walking around with a bunch of girls.
 Calm down buddy. You're not as cool as you think.
I think his latin charm that America has fallen for has gotten to his head.
Also, all the 'Juan' puns are gettin to me.
We can stop now.
(I also realize I used one for my title.
But no more.)

On the plus side, 
I love that he doesn't know what some of the English words the girls say are.
He is attractive.
His destinations so far are killer.
I love the simple dates he plans out. 
I love that he's so into culture.

And I'm rooting for Renee.
Absolutely love her. 
She's naturally gorgeous
and so real!


I mean come on....
They have to end up together!!


Second up, Andi.
But I think she's going to turn too catty.

And yuck to Clare.

Anyway, those are my thoughts on the Bachelor. 
What are yours?
Do you like Juan Pablo?
Who are you wanting him to propose to?

No comments:

Post a Comment