Pages

Some Days

"Some days you wake up and begin to wonder
What a long night, where was the slumber?
Tired and weak you get out of bed
Pushing yourself for the long day ahead.
Some days you make it to noon and give up.
Some days you think you've just ran out of luck.
No one understands what goes through your mind,
and no matter what you say you're always behind.
But when you look in between all the frustrations,
you find not one, not two, but three tender creations.
Creations you see can be all shapes and sizes,
unexpected, planned, full of surprises.
We all have small blessings, some we ignore.
But stop and recognize them before you rush out the door."

Days like today I need to stop and realize how great life truly is. You can't let being sick, having a busy mind, a constant worry ever replace how much positivity surrounds you. I'm the type of person who always has a plan, who worries about everyone and everything, but today I sat back and enjoyed one of the happiest friendships I have. Unexpected visits from long time best friends can turn anything into a positive situation. I wish I could explain my love and gratefulness I have towards them, but it's not possible. Also, not just the ones who came tonight, but the two others too. I am so blessed to have such amazing people in my life that care about me so much! Friendship is a beautiful thing. <3




No comments:

Post a Comment