Pages

A Unique Phenomenon

"I promise that if you will listen, you will feel the Spirit well up within you. The Lord will tell you what He wants you to do with your life. In conferences we can receive the word of the Lord meant just for us." -Elder Robert D. Hales


The joy and excitement I have in my heart for Conference weekend is unreal. I have counted down the days, browsed through past conference talks, and have looked forward to this for SO long.

How grateful I am to have the opportunity to listen to the Prophet. To learn, to reevaluate, and to grow.
The motivation that comes through the spirit is irreplaceable and undeniable. I love the way my testimony is strengthened, and my love for the Savior is deepened. It never ceases to amaze me how there is truly something for everyone. No matter what your situation, feelings, or trials you are going through, there is guidance specifically for YOU. 

I hope you take the time to really listen to conference, and to share your thoughts with others.
Share your testimony, and listen to the testimonies of others.
The gospel is truly incredible.

Follow along with #LDSconf! 

(Ashley Parker Photography)

The church is true, and the book is blue!

No comments:

Post a Comment