Pages

A Victorian Stroll

I've been home for a couple days now, but there is one last thing
that needs to be written about before I continue on with my everyday home life.



Downtown Troy.

Downtown Troy is an extremely magical place at Christmas time.
On Sunday, we headed out mid afternoon to the 31st Annual Victorian Stroll.
Now, I realize that I said that Vermont is like Christmas Village in real life.
But I lied. Well technically I didn't lie. I just didn't know yet.

In cute little Troy, they close off the main streets of the town to put on this little shindig.
There are food trucks, and hot apple cider, and hot chocolate, and people dressed up in 
Victorian styled clothing walking around. There's Santa and the Grinch and Frosty the 
Snowman, Uncle Sam (because that's supposedly his birthplace?) and people walking around with tons
 of balloons. They had Newfoundland-drawn sleigh rides for the little kids, real live reindeer to 
see, Christmas music filling the streets, children's choirs, dancers, and everything else you could imagine!
So, downtown Troy was Christmas Village to the max.












11 days until Christmas people!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment