Pages

Random Thoughts for Today

+ Thor is a babe, and Thor 2 is well worth the watch. So much eye candy.
+ Hunger Games: Catching Fire is also soo so good.
+ I leave for New York in T minus 4 days. Friday here I come.
+ I have an obsession for buying $5 movies at Hastings. Help me.
+ Chocolate milk trumps every other drink out there. I can down that crap.
+ I am so excited for Thanksgiving that I'm tempted to just not eat anything until then.
+ I made Dill Pickle Chip Dip that tastes just like Nalleys, and I'm so proud. (They don't sell it anymore.)
+ I have a hair product that makes me crave Hawaii. I'm having withdrawls and it's been 7 months.
+ My sleeping schedule is wwhhaacckk. 
+ I'm freezing. If it is going to be this cold it might as well snow and stay.
+ I miss my best friends. No one lives within 1000 miles of me. Boo.
+ I need to do my laundry, but I'm just not feelin it.
+ I finished the Grey's Anatomy series and now I hate that I have to wait for Thursday's.
+ I guess it's time for me to finish Harry Potter.
+ As much as I love my job, I hate that I love everything in the store. Paycheck in clothing? Okay.



Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment