Pages

Dear Jess

   Okay, so this might or might not be the seventh way I have wished you a Happy Birthday. Gotta love social networking, right? Plus, there's one way you haven't seen yet. Anyway, who doesn't love to be wished a happy birthday over and over again? ;)
   We've gone through some bumpy roads to get here, but I wouldn't trade these past few years for anything.  You have taught me so much and have been such an incredible example to me, and I will forever be grateful. I still wish that I could create a mirror to give you that let's you see how I see you.  You are an incredible person and I'm grateful to have you in my life.
   Thank you for always being supportive and caring.  I can't thank you enough for everything you have done for me over the years, and how you have influenced my life.
   I hope you have the greatest week on your road trip and make so many memories!  I wish I could be with you on this glorious second best day of the year ;) , but I'm so excited to see you when you get home. I wish you the best day ever, and I hope all your wishes come true!


Cheers to the Birthday Girl!
Love you so much. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment