Pages

New Blog // Two Blogs

HHEELLOOO my super awesome blogging friends!
I mentioned this a little bit ago, but thought I'd give it it's own post. Because ya know, it deserves it.

I'm leaving for an 18 month mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints to Tallahassee, Florida on October 22! Couldn't be more excited about it. SO...I have made a new blog, specifically for the mish!

I post every Monday, and when the time comes, my family will take over and update it while I'm in the field. 
I'd love for you to follow along as I learn southern drawl and tickle my tastebuds with alligator! (wait, what?)

Seriously though. The sunshine state is calling my name. 

That being said...

check out Sunshine in my Soul and follow along via Bloglovin' and/or email subscription.

Y'all rock. :)





1 comment:

  1. You are DARLING! I'm so sad I found you after you left but I know you are doing amazing things! I will keep you in my prayers. Xo//Ashley//www.ashleyfrederickson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete