Pages

Unbelievably Beautiful

Today my beautiful sister turned twelve years old. I truly can't believe it! I remember the day she was born, and I was beyond excited to finally have a sister (I cried at both of my brothers ultrasounds when we found out they were boys.) Little did I know I was going to be blessed with the most incredible one out there. She has taught me so much, and she has grown into such a precious young lady. Her sense of humor, positive outlook, contagious laugh, tender heart, and growing testimony have influenced me in so many good ways. She has so many amazing qualities that it blows my mind. How can one little girl contain so much positivity? She is one of my greatest friends, and an extremely big example. I don't know where I would be without her. Not to mention she is naturally one of the most beautiful girls I've ever seen. Ever. Her smile can make anybody's day better, and she is one of the sweetest people you could ever know. Everyone should have someone like her in their life. She's one of a kind. 





Happy birthday Squirt! You are such a blessing to me and I hope you know how much I love you! I hope your twelfth year treats you good, because you deserve better than the best in everything. Thank you for being yourself and for making my life so much better. You really are the best sister in the world, and not just because you're my only sister, but because you really are the best. Words can't begin to tell you how much you mean to me. Love you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment